1. So excited to wear my new gear. Love my jacket, 'wind resistant'.
2. No wind yet but nevertheless sooo excited.
3. Even more excited to wear my new gloves. Water resistant!
4. No sign of rain yet but I'll wear them anyway.
5. I just love the Northface, their stuff is so comfy.
6. I look like a pro. I feel like a pro. I AM A PRO.
7. Wait, why is everybody dressed in the Northface?
9. Oh my god oh my god oh my god we're actually doing this.
10. I have sooo many emotions right now...
11. ...How did I end up in Chile?
12. Okay we started walking. Getting used to the pace. And the backpack. And my shoes. I've got this.
13. 'The hiiills are aliiive with the sound of music'. What Would Julie Do? Probably not hike in Chile.
14. Oh my look at that little cloud! IT'S SO FLUFFY!
16. My glove are not water resistant, neither is the rest of my outfit. Thanks, Northface. You're overrated.
17. I'm fine. I'm soaked- but I'm fine.
18. I'm Dutch, rain means nothing to me. NOTHING, YOU HEAR ME?! (shakes fist to imaginary weathergods)
19. I don't care about the rain or the freezing wind. I'm fine, really...
21. I think there's something in my shoe. Did I forget to tie my shoelaces?
22. Can't look down or I'll fall over. I'll ask James. He's laughing at me. Again.
23. Do I need to pee? Do I?
24. No, I'm fine, really, loving the pace.
25. It's been raining for 5 hours straight, there's mud everywhere- even in my hair.
26. 'Oh stop being such a girl'. Great feedback to my complaining.
27. What do you mean 'we're halfway there'? Why aren't we there yet?
28. That guy looks like my ex!
28. Oh wait it's a woman. A very manly woman. Cool poncho.
29. I should get a poncho! I'd rock a poncho!
30. Nah just kidding.
31. Are we there yet?
32. Blisters, blisters everywhere, I just want to cry and curl up in a ball. James should leave me behind, it'll be better.
33. I'll bond with the mountain lions, live in a cave and they'll teach me how to hunt. It'll be great.
35. 'Ain't no mountain HIGH ENOUGH', pretty sure I'm in a valley low now. Song clearly doesn't apply to these mountains.
36. They're *special*
37. Are we there yet?
38. What it that smell?
39. Is it me?
40. It's me.
41. Can't remember the last time I washed my hair to be honest.
42. Good thing everybody's* smelly ( * = James).
43. What's up with the white stuff? Is it...it can't be?!
44. SNOW. Are you kidding me? Requires total change of mindset. I have to adapt. Be one with nature.
45. I feel so Christmas'sy suddenly, 'Aaand we're walking in a winter wonderlaaand.'
46. Oh no I should stop humming - can't breath!
47. I did not sign up for this!
48. James says I actually did. I literally signed up for this. Right.
49. Two more hours? I know I can do it, I've got this, really.
50. Feet went numb, I'll keep lifting my legs and kicking them forward. 'Just do it'. But what if I don't want to?!
51. Oh my god he was right I really have to stop being such a girl!
52. If he yells 'DON'T STOP WALKING' one more time I will scream/cry/hit him/do as he says all at once.
53. I mean he's right, I know that.
54. I feel GREAT. So energetic! He gave me some chocolate. And I love chocolate. Great. Chocolate. Sugarrr.
55. A sign! Only 3 km. to go, awesome. Currently slowly losing my sanity if I ever had such a thing, it's debatable I guess.
56. But I'm okay, really.
57. I need a drink. And a hot shower. And someone who doesn't yell at me. Preferably all at the same time.
58. My body started hating me 1 km. ago, all my muscles are killing me and I'm Frozen. I need a pep talk- or a song.
59.' Let it go, LET IT GOOO, I'm one with the rain/wind/mud/chocolate/sweat and snooow.' True story.
60. Why are we doing this? Are we there yet?
62. This is the best moment of my LIFE.
63. I'm not even kidding.
64. I have sooo many emotions right now.
65. "I'd like to thank my parents, my high school p.e. teacher, James and Julie Andrews."
66. Can't wait to go hiking again tomorrow!