1. So excited to wear my new gear. Love my jacket, 'wind resistant'.
2. No wind yet but nevertheless sooo excited.
3. Even more excited to wear my new gloves. Water resistant!
4. No sign of rain yet but I'll wear them anyway.
5. I just love the Northface, their stuff is so comfy.
6. I look like a pro. I feel like a pro. I AM A PRO.
7. Wait, why is everybody dressed in the Northface?
9. Oh my god oh my god oh my god we're actually doing this.
10. I have sooo many emotions right now...
11. ...How did I end up in Chile?
12. Okay we started walking. Getting used to the pace. And the backpack. And my shoes. I've got this.
13. 'The hiiills are aliiive with the sound of music'. What Would Julie Do? Probably not hike in Chile.
14. Oh my look at that little cloud! IT'S SO FLUFFY!
16. My glove are not water resistant, neither is the rest of my outfit. Thanks, Northface. You're overrated.
17. I'm fine. I'm soaked- but I'm fine.
18. I'm Dutch, rain means nothing to me. NOTHING, YOU HEAR ME?! (shakes fist to imaginary weathergods)
19. I don't care about the rain or the freezing wind. I'm fine, really...